This section is led by a section head along with four other staff members. Their main responsibilities are:
- Preparation and consolidation of overall CTRC, Department of Home (CTA) budgets, Budget preparation of 7 settlements without Local Tibetan Assembly, recurring budget of 32 settlement and 28 Local Tibetan Assembly.
- Preparation and consolidation of CTRC financial statement inclusive of 36 units and present it to registrar, Office of the Auditor General (CTA), Charter Accountant and other interested parties
- Foreign contribution quarterly remittance and yearly return filing to Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Assisting sections timely online transfer of Stipends, Scholarships, Donations, Agricultural, Social and Welfare projects to the beneficiary units.
- Assisting Auditors while conducting Audit and providing clarification of audit observations.
- Compliance of audit report and Public Accounts Committee’s (TPiE’s) report from time to time.