This section is comprised of one section head and three other subordinate staff.
GOAL: Infrastructural and Socio Economic Development of the settlements in exile.
- Appraisal of project proposals from settlements and further submission to Core Development Committee (CDC) for its approval.
- To raise required fund for the approved project by CDC.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the completed and on-going projects.
- Reporting to the donor agency on the on-going projects from time to time.
- Submission of final completion report along with financial statement to the donor agency.