Ref. 2308/62/2019-2020 17th March 2020
Urgent Administrative Order
As the Wuhan-originated Covid-19 rapidly spreads, countries around the world are taking effective measures in bid to contain its spread. Therefore, as a preventive measure, the staff of the Central Tibetan Administration at the Central and Regional offices must implement on the following guidelines.
- All the departments are required to cancel meetings and refrain from organizing any event.
- All the offices to be cleaned and sanitized on Thursday and Friday of this week.
- Any staff experiencing symptoms must visit hospitals and primary health care centers under the Department of Health. Furthermore, the concerned staff must visit any of the 52 government-designated COVID-19 testing sites such as the Tanda hospital in Kangra.
- The Gangkyi staff mess will be closed from 23rd March 2020 for an undetermined period. Offices and staffs are advised to make their own lunch arrangements.
- One of the parents of children aged 10 years and below can apply for 30 days of unpaid leave to care for their children. This leave will not be deducted from the particular staff’s service period.
- Arrangement of isolation or quarantine rooms must begin now.
- Essential food and ration items adequate for a few weeks to be stocked.
- Effective today, all official visits for the next one month stands cancelled. As far as possible, to refrain from travelling for personal reasons.
- As required by the Central Government of India, all the staff arriving from overseas must self-quarantine for two weeks.
All the respective departments to ensure the implementation of the above guidelines by all the staffs under their jurisdiction at the central and regional offices.